- ButtonToolbar: Toolbar with buttons (Text or Icon).
- ColorList: List the standard JavaFX colors in a colored customized listview. Select color name and value (0x.....).
- LinkLabel: A Label with a clickable link (url).
- ListViewEdit: ListView with editable fields.
- NumericTextField: TextField, with an validation indicator (border color red or transparent), for accepting numeric input only. Option to use the comma instead of the dot.
- SelectFileTextField: TextField with a File Chooser button and option to set the case.
- SeparatorLine: Separator Line VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL.
- SliderX: Slider with additional property settings (tick labels, tick marks, block increment, major tick unit, minor tick count, snap to ticks, value changing).
The library is written in B4J (requires v5.80 or higher) making use of Inline Java (requires Java 8 update 40 or higher).
B4J - development tool for cross platform desktop, server and IoT solutions by Anywhere Software.
Download the library and sample projects.
View the manual (PDF format).
Copy from folder Library, the files jRLViews.jar, jRLViews.xml, jRLViewsFiles.jar to the B4J Additional Library Folder.
The library jRLViews should be listed in the B4J IDE Files tab.
This Java Archive contains the Files Folder of the library (see folder LibrarySource), which holds images, required to build and run a project.
For library development: Ensure to update jRLViewsFiles.jar when making changes to the jRLViews Library Files Folder.
Update is done by renaming jRLViewsFiles.jar to zip, update the zip file, rename back to jRLViewsFiles.jar and copy to the B4J additional library folder.
NEW: ButtonToolbar Property ButtonList; Method SetButtonEnanbled, AddButton, RemoveButton; UPD: Documentation
Fulllist of changes, see changelog.md.
Copyright (C) 2017 Robert W.B. Linn
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the samples. If not, see GNU Licenses.