- Run Domoticz API Commands
- Create a list of Domoticz API Commands
- See dcu.htm help file for further information.
- See actions.txt for sample actions defined.
* Unpack the zip file. Java is required to run the application.
* To run: invoke from the objects folder java -jar dcu.jar or double click on the Windows File Manager.
* To load in B4J: Open dcu.b4j in the B4J IDE.
Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Robert W.B. Linn
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the samples. If not, see GNU Licenses.